Established for over 15 years, and addressing the gap between technology resellers and consultants we are well-known as an industry leading provider of innovative and best of breed supply chain related Software as a Service solutions to a number of leading companies across Australian and New Zealand.
Bestrane is continuing to evolve and expand. Bestrane is an exciting dynamic company which seeks to provide an environment where people can develop in a supportive environment. We value innovation, creativity, independence, initiative… backed by a solid work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude. We are seek people for junior graduate and senior industry positions. We do not offer jobs… we offer opportunities to thrive in a technology based service provider. If you think you fit the Bestrane mold, even if there is not a current position listed below which excites you, then please make contact with us.
Technical Pre-Sales & Business Development Lead - Feb 2020
Our business is continuing to grow quickly, and we are looking for an experienced leader to drive our technical pre-sales and business development activities.
The responsibilities for this new role will include:
- Leading the modelling exercises required during the pre-sales activities with new or existing customers
- Analysing the results from the modelling, identifying insights, and developing appropriate narratives that describe the likely benefits and suggested next steps for the customer
- Preparation and presentation of executive level materials for sharing with senior level customers
- Leading the preparation of materials for response to major customer RFI/ RFP’s
- Assisting with the qualification of sales opportunities
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have:
- Extensive experience and working knowledge in an enterprise software sales role, selling SaaS solutions to large accounts across a range of industries
- Demonstrated ability to model customer data within our route optimisation solutions in an accurate and timely manner, identifying insights, and create customer narratives on how we can assist them meet their business objectives
- Ability to develop executive level presentation materials for our customers
- Excellent written communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
If you think you have what it takes to join our team in Melbourne, please then please contact us outlining your experiences, your value proposition and how you see your going to add immediate value to our business
Email us: Bestrane HR